His and Hers Key Holders


I found these lettered hooks for ONE DOLLAR at Michael's in their one dollar aisles (love those aisles). Just thought I'd share how easily you can customize these for everyone in your family.






The wooden plaques can be customizable and are about two dollars each.Choose the color of paint that you'd want. Unfortunately, you have to go with whatever style Michael's already gives you, as far as the lettered hooks go.










I used E-6000 glue for the back of the hooks and the key holders. Let set and dry overnight.










I found some key holders at Michael's too. They also had some vintage keys and other types of key holders.










I liked this one because we both chose all the details that we wanted (plaque, color, key holder). And it works well together!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Want to copy for our house! Is that infringing on your creative ground? They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I would totally credit you if I ever received compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks! You should totally do it!! Better get em while Michael's still as them in the bins too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...